Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Divine Counselor and Angels

I am determined to see and experience a Divine Counselor in me!

I am determined to see.
Recognizing the shared nature of my thoughts, I am determined to see. I would look upon the witnesses that show me the thinking of the world has been changed. I would behold the proof that what has been done through me has enabled love to replace fear; laughter to replace weeping; and abundance to replace loss. I would look upon the real world, and let it teach me that my will and the Will of God are one.
~ Original Handscript of ACIM  

A Divine Counselor summarizes it as follows: "Health, sanity, and happiness are integrations of truth, beauty and goodness as they are blended in human experience. Such levels of efficient living come about through the unification of energy systems, idea systems, and spirit systems." [Urantia book 2:7.11]

"Happiness ensues from the recognition of truth because it can be acted out..." [Urantia Book 2:7.6]
May we be empowered as Children of Light, exercising our birthright as Creator-Beings and Beings of Light.


= = =


The Purpose of Ministering Spirits/Angels.

The primary purpose for which they were created by God was to be servants (i.e., “ministers”) to those who are to inherit salvation.

They are beings of great wisdom, “to know all things that are in the earth” (2 Samuel 14:20).

“Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?” (Hebrews 1:14).

Urantia Book 38:0.1, "Angels are the ministering spirits of time; authorities, the messenger hosts of space; powers, the higher personalities of the Infinite Spirit."

May The Infinite Intelligence guide us in all ways and may God's riches in wisdom flow to us all freely.

Amen,
Abegunde Julius Taiwo

No comments:

Post a Comment