Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Walls of Fire!

 One of my neighbors called 911 to report my house was on fire. This happened about 4 years ago. We were all asleep when I was woken up by a very loud bang on our door. It was after midnight. 2 am maybe. When I got to the door, I was greeted by a police woman. Fire fighters were walking around the house inspecting everywhere, looking for signs of fire.


The street was literally blocked with firetrucks, police vehicles and all... ...Everywhere was shining with the very bright lights of the firetrucks. Fire men and women. Police officers and all... The police lady said they got a call that the house was on fire. BUT there was no fire anywhere in sight! Interestingly, everyone at home was fast asleep; my wife, our kids... The loud knock on the door woke me up. Just me.

So, they did their inspections and left. I was like, "What just happened?" Hahaha... 😀😀😀 ...Then it began to dawn on me that whoever that neighbor was, that called 911 must have seen an invisible fire all around our house. It was really "a thought" to think about; to ponder...

Fast forward like 2 years later, I had a spiritual experience as I slept one night. I saw our house on fire. The fire came from the very foundations, down, underground and shot up to the very pinnacle of the house - all around the house. It was a very powerful and beautiful wall of fire. And then all of a sudden, I too, caught on fire - from the soles of my feet up to the crown of my head. I saw myself, standing, looking at the house surrounded by a very powerful wall of fire and then, as I looked, I too caught on fire! But the fire did not burn or destroy the house. And the fire all over me did not consume, burn, hurt or destroy me.

After I woke up, I remembered the incidence of the police officers and fire fighters who literally, physically showed up at our house in response to a 911 call from one of my neighbors. Food for thought indeed!

And then like 2 more years later, recently, I was on a telephone conversation with a fellow Pastor. He told me of an account he read in a book about a certain preacher... ...How that the preacher narrated an incidence of his own house on fire but it was not a physical fire. To me, this was a confirmation that the 911 call was placed by someone whose inner eyes or spiritual eyes were opened; saw fire all over my house but didn't understand what he or she was seeing and then proceeded to dial 911. We live in a mysterious world. Hallelujah! 🙌🙌🙌


NB:
Some day, I might go to our local fire department and ask for the documented record of their visit to my house. Maybe I need it. For the records...
Sincerely,
One Love ❤️
Peace 🕊and Blessings! 🙏
Blessed Be!
- Karo

No comments:

Post a Comment