Saturday, February 13, 2021

Akponah

 Akponah 

A Visit From My Biological Brother Who Was Never Born: The Past, Present and Future, Converging in One


This was a spiritual revelation while I slept at night on Tuesday, December 22, 2020, around 2 am. He said his name is, "Akponah". If he had been born, he would have been 53 years old in 2020. My brother. My elder brother. Son of my father and mother. Conceived and was due to arrive in 1967. But a miscarriage occurred. And as a result, he did not experience mortal life on earth. 


53 years from the day of the visitation, in 2073, he came to planet earth. He said he came to observe what his biological family life was like. He was at our home, our apartment at Okumagba Lay Out, Warri, Nigeria. We went there together. He was interested in seeing how we lived. "How did mother, father, my brothers and sisters live?" He came to see... 


Akponah is dark skinned like our father. He spent some time with me. We spoke. And he was willing to manifest himself to me in the spiritual. So, we went to a place. Some place. In some building. In what looked like an open space inside the building that led to various parts of the building. A beautiful vertical tube or column appeared. Maybe 4 to 6 feet tall. He was in the tube. But was not visible. It was filled with amazing blue-violet  bright lights and smoky or cloudy substance. Shining. Sprinkling. Sparkling. Moving from top to bottom. 


But I felt disappointed because an external force came and interfered with the beautiful, grandiose and powerful manifestation that was taking place right before my eyes! It came in the form of a circular colorless droplet, about 5 inches in diameter. It moved in the air in a straight line towards the tube - hit it gently and viola! They were gone: the droplet, the tube and Akponah. 


However, something very great happened next: Immediately, I began speaking in another tongue; a language I have not spoken before and I am not in any way good at! Hahaha... 😀 It was Japanese! I spoke very, very fluent and perfect Japanese and did so with so much focus and power! I would speak Japanese and would switch to English if I wanted to. My entire body was filled with power; with God's anointing flowing up and down my whole body like oil. 


What an experience! Glorious! 

Hallelujah! Hosanna! Selah! ❤️ 🎊 🙏🏾 

- Brother Karo Akamune

No comments:

Post a Comment