Monday, September 16, 2024

A Salvation Prayer

To receive our heavenly Father's life transforming gift of salvation, please, you may say this prayer in faith:  

Oh God! My heavenly Father, with all my heart, I accept you as my spiritual Father. Thank you for your infinite love towards me. I embrace your love with all of my heart, mind, and soul. I yearn to have a personal revelational encounter with you. I seek a Father-son relationship with you. God, my spiritual Father, I accept your divine forgiveness of any and all of my sins. May I walk in your divine love and spiritual power in my dealings with others. I make a wholehearted commitment to do your will. In faith, I ask all these under your great grace, in the name above all other names. Amen. Thank you, God, my SOURCE! I adore and worship you! 💖🙏💜



Fellowship with us in one of our cell groups: https://christmichaelcenter.org/contact-us

No comments:

Post a Comment